Welcome back to the article on 50 Digital Marketing Interview Questions part 3. For those who have missed part-I and part-II go through them first so that you’ll be in sync with part-III. Digital Marketing Questions Part 1 and Digital Marketing Questions Part 2.
- Which are the different digital marketing channels?
Possible Answer: This is one of those commonly asked marketing interview questions. There are a number of options here: from email, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and online PR to video advertising, chatbots, and affiliate marketing.
- What is Accelerated Mobile Pages?
Possible Answer: The AMP Project is an open-source initiative aiming to make the web better for all. The project enables the creation of websites and ads that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across devices and distribution platforms.
- What attracted you to the Digital Marketing industry? (This question is commonly asked).
Tips: Talk about the potential that you see in Digital Marketing in both near and long-term future. This would also help you showcase that you’re well-read and updated about your chosen field.
- Do you think that Digital Marketing will completely replace traditional marketing practices in the near future?
Tips: This question is often asked in interviews to test what the candidate is thinking. How you answer this question would reveal the level of your professional knowledge about the field. Hence, prepare your answer with your personal opinions too and don’t just go with what you heard.
- How would you set up, track, and analyze if a campaign was a success?
Tips: This question is mostly asked the candidates who are applying for a post of managers. Here talk about the driving goal of the campaign which could vary from increasing brand awareness, generating leads, or boost social media followers. According to the objective of the campaign, a strategic plan would be laid out. Explain how you are going to go about it. It is important that you mention visions which can be acted upon.
- Which kind of marketing works best: SEO, PPC, or content marketing?
Tips: This question is often asked in the interviews. Here you should explain the different concepts and then talk about how the efficacy of the method depends on the business case and context.
- Say you have a product X, which is a premium shoe brand. What channels will you use to promote it?
Tips: Well, the choice of marketing channels depends on the nature of the product and the target audience. Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of different marketing channels will help you give the right answer for whichever product you’re asked about.
- What are the different bidding options on Facebook Ads?
Possible Answer: Facebook Ads allows us to choose the point at which we wish to be charged. Different options include Pay per Thousand Impressions, Pay per Action, Pay per click.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your digital marketing skills?
Tips: Here try to be as honest as possible, but don’t sell yourself short.
- What made you apply for this digital marketing job?
Tips: If you apply for any Digital Marketing jobs, this is the question which you will definitely come across. Do your research well and amaze the company with everything you know about the company and its marketing strategy.
This is is it from this series. We are open to any suggestion and please don’t hesitate to comment!