We’re looking for a well-spoken, high achiever who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to join Mintly's Community Management / Operations Team. This is a multi-faceted role primarily responsible for recruiting and onboarding new hires, Pro's and community members.
This is an opportunity to let your personality and enthusiasm shine through while maintaining laser focus and attention to detail. Most importantly, you’ll be multi-tasking, writing and talking a lot, so you must have an abundance of energy and be ready to bring your best self to the job every minute!
- Recruit & Onboard jobseekers, professionals to the community.
- Provide Email, Phone, Chat and SMS support to the community.
- Operate in a highly autonomous environment which empowers you to make decisions
- Contribute to high impact projects
- Strategically think about operational improvements and efficiencies
- 4+ years of professional experience in a Recruiting or Operations role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for assisting everyday people to ensure they succeed in the community.
- Strong communication/writing skills. Must be able to type 65+ WPM.
- Ambition to own recruiting and onboarding initiatives for existing and future markets.
- A drive to consistently deliver results and exceed expectations.
- Impressive ways of staying organized and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Passion for the Mintly experience and finding ways to enhance and better the experience
- Experience maintaining professionalism amidst difficult teams, challenging facilities, and last-minute changes to team and candidate schedules.
- Experience with MS Office, Tech Tools such as Slack and other chat applicaitons
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, proactive and reliable team player
- Eagerness to jump in on other projects when needed.
- A hunger to learn.