Senior Operations Manager ( Exp: 3-5 years)
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Set goals/KPI/target for the entire (10+) team members.
2. Take up existing projects and optimize them by closely working with the product team.
3. Take new initiatives to drive additional revenue.
4. Handle general operations which includes daily execution, driving volume, tracking progress, highlighting flags and daily reporting.
5. Setup operational systems and processes and run the operations function for your respective Vertical.
6. Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed.
7. Responsible for client experience, handling all client escalations and solving them systematically. Also accountable for cost of operations, driving efficiency and productivity to drive lean operations.
Required Skills and Experience :
1. 3- 5 years of relevant experience.
2. You should be Team Leader with objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
3. You should be very good at problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making.
4. You should have good people management, team building and program management skills.
5. Strong Stakeholder Management skills to deal with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams.
6. Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
7. Higher than normal sense of ownership with a clear bias for action.
8. Relevant educational qualification.
9. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).