We have been providing software and staffing services for over 7 years to the largest and most well-known corporations in America. We are growing and expanding our talent acquisition and marketing teams. We are Hiring for Overseas Office based at Hyderabad-India. We have Multiple positions for US OPT Hiring Recruiter/IT recruiter. If you feel you have perfect match for below job description.
· 1-5 Years’ experience working in US OPT Hiring/ US-IT Recruiter
· Understanding of OPT US Hiring, Capable of getting students for any technology for training & Maintaining database of OPT candidates.
- Publish ads on Websites and Social networks for OPT, CPT, EAD, GC, USC
· Knowledge of visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1B, OPT, Stem OPT, H4 EAD, GC, USC & TN Visa.
· Knowledge of Employment Type / Tax Terms: W2, Corp to Corp, 1099.
· Hands on working with Job Portals like Dice,Tech fetch Monster and Indeed and social media Platforms.
· Use social networks and research to build internal database and recruit passive candidates.
· Maintaining an active database of potential candidates.
· Ability to interact, develop Student network and get the OPT/CPT/EAD candidates for online training/Marketing.
· Prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates. Conduct initial screening interview, reference checks, negotiate salary and relocation.
· Use Internet to research and identify new prospects and consultants.
- Negotiate compensation packages, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and personal qualifications to determine pay type/pay rate, relocation benefits.
- Strong experience in hiring OPT/CPT candidates from Job portals, universities and network, prior database of OPT candidates.
- Recruiting US Citizens, Green Card holders, EADs, H1B and TN visa holders.
- Experience in recruiting OPT/GC/US citizen with effective hands on experience on various job boards like Dice, Tech fetch Career builder, Monster, Corp-Corp etc.
- Coordinating the entire recruitment process till the consultant is on-boarding.
- Posting advertisements in university sites and various job portals.
- Need to coordinate for technical screening, arrange schedules
- Better to have experience in On-boarding W2 Consultants.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : Recruitment
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (1 to 3+ Years)