Mission: The mission is to act as Solution Architect into the Architecture Operational Team on various assignments by supporting and providing solution to project teams at Group level and local level and delivering key documents related to Application & Integration Architecture. Operational activities will be part of daily tasks.
Tasks: The Group application architect will in the context of a project
- Define, design solution(s) & application(s) architecture in line with IT strategy and standards
- Evaluate products & tools, run POCs in the Program/projects framework
- Ensure the usage of best practices, standards in terms of development and integration
- Coordination of IT experts & collaborate with Software Factory teams
- Evaluate & propose the most adequate development platform regarding the project context
- Provide application architecture to cover Business needs in the active application landscape
- Take in charge all integration aspects regarding the new application implementation
- Be active as an expert to relevant committees and RFP processes
- Audit compliancy of development with defined design in the project context
- Contribute in the lessons learned phase
Set guidelines and support to ADM (Application Development & Maintenance) Group Software factory
keep an eye on Technology watch
Large experience in designing complex IT systems is required.
Knowledge and practical experience in software, development & integration design patterns
Broader experience in application architecture designing at functional level
Broader experience in custom application design and development (.NET, Java, Python, etc.)
Autonomous and able to work in agile teams. He will regularly report and share issues or insights with Solution Architects and Data architects to build together a common vision and direction.
Must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (IT project leaders, Development teams, business users)
Knowledge and experience in integrating with cloud environment.
Knowledge of SAP and/or experience in integrating with SAP is a plus.
Knowledge on digital & mobile workforce technology is expected.
Knowledge on modern development like DevOps or Cloud platform
Having an active experience in Request For Proposal procedure is required.
French, Dutch and German speaking team members. Knowledge of those 3 languages is a plus but not mandatory.