- Teach Public Speaking and Debate courses.
- Conduct Mock training and demo sessions.
- Conduct classes once scheduled and confirmed - Maintain roster and attendance.
- Approach schools to get enrollments.
- Approach various communities/residences to conduct classes.
- Perform Marketing activities to request registrations, promote courses, etc.
- Co-Ordination with teachers, kids, and parents.
- Course and Curriculum set up for the various age group.
- Travel to various locations to present courses at institutions/schools.
- Provide training to new hires.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be fluent in English.
- No Minimum work experience required.
- Must be good with kids.
- Must be a self-starter and pro-active.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience with speech and debate tournaments preferred.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : BSc/BCA/BBM,Management
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers