*Recruitment: Handling the recruitment cycle. Sourcing profiles from various job portals and personal reference. Conducting telephonic / personal interview to know whether the candidates satisfy all the criteria. Screening the candidates based on the qualification, experience, desired skills and interest. Scheduling interview for the candidates and finally closing the position after the final round of negotiation.
* Compensation Management: after negotiation Issuing of Selection letters and offer letters for the selected candidates and ensuring that all the employees are getting their compensation and other benefits as per their eligibility.
* Induction: Responsible for conducting floor induction for the newly joined employees
* Attendance Management: Handling the attendance management daily checking the attendance register, bio metric report ensuring the punctuality in office. Issuing the memos notices to the irregular staff.
* Training and Development: Identify the training needs of the employees and conducting the training programs accordingly scheduling the training calendar and arranging the various Training programs by the exports
* Insurance: Covering all employees under Group Personal Accident Policy (GPA). Regular follow up with insurance broker for addition and deletion of employees. Also handling the vehicle Insurance policies and Project Insurance policies like Employees Compensation policies, CAR policies, CPM and Public Liability policies. Monitoring the renewals of the entire Group, Medical, Vehicle and Project Insurance form taking new policy to settlement of claim.
* Internal Job Posting: Responsible for conducting internal job opportunities in coordination with different departments, conducting assessment centers and interviews for the eligible candidates applied for the IJPs.
* Central HR Coordinator for Project Sites: Coordinator for all project sites for HR activities like obtaining Labor license renewing the licenses and various other Government approvals, Attendance management, maintenance of various registers at the project sites and employee grievances at the project site and implementation of other labor Laws at Project sties.
* Employee grievance: handling employee grievance at office resolve their conflicts to create friendly working conditions for smooth functioning works.
* Generating HR MIS Reports and Analysis: generating various daily, weekly monthly reports and analysis the same and discuss with management for further action.
* Performance Management / Appraisals: Preparing various KPI reports and discuss with the department heads to finalize the appraisals
* General HR & Admin Activities: Handling housekeeping, facility management & vendor management.