The primary focus for this role is to sell solutions and services to prospect for new customers and existing customers in the assigned territory or vertical. This is a role working across a variety of different customers in both short (weeks) and long term projects (months).
· Make telephone calls to prospects
· Generate leads to develop business from different sources
· Understand their needs and pick up on additional or missing details to understand customer requirements, A good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts
· Follow up regularly to ensure lead conversion
· Proactively prospect for new business opportunities, up-sell to existing customers (displacements and new product sales) and renewals.
· Manage leads in a timely manner
· Create strong business relationships with prospects and existing customers
· Recommend the most suitable solution according to the customer’s requirements Keep knowledge up to date of company products and solutions and maintain good working relationship with key people.
· You will be able to structure your working month to enable you to hit a set of agreed targets and to maintain your input activity (call volumes) to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Appropriate use of tools such as CRMs, excel and the intranet
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : Sales and Marketing
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 1 Years )