ways to communicate with existing and new markets.
6. Work with the product, customer experience and customer acquisition teams, to ensure all online marketing activities are achieved, set goals, tracking and objectives, contribute to the generation of revenue and maintain strong online presence on uaeexchange.com.
7. Manage internal and external parties, such as graphic designers, copywriters, printing, promotional events, media, etc. in an effort that these partners fully understand and maximize the value of contributing to the development of channels marketing and communications activities.
8. Ensure that website content for the channel is consistently up to date, develop personalized local language content for different corridors who send money through UAE Exchange Online, including all transactional communication and push messaging triggered on the site.
9. Engage the day-to-day operations of the marketing communications teams by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
10. Lead and motivate team members and identification of opportunities for participating in change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practices, improvement of systems and processes and productivity improvement.
11. Manage relationship with Communications Agencies & guide them with relevant briefs based on Strategic communications approach for best output
12. Champion content strategy for the Online Money Transfer Channel
This role will work internally with the product team, customer excellence team and the acquisition team to support them with their projects. Externally, this team will work with external content writers, communication agency and media buying vendors.