Job Description: What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Proficiency with C++ (Visual C++ or Visual .NET recommended).
• Experience on Android and iOS debugging.
• Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
• Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
• Prior experience on large scale mobile game
• Ability to test, debug, and extend other Software Engineers code competently.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Expertise and experience in a core domain such as rendering, AI, audio, online, user interfaces, multi-processor systems, etc.
Working Days: 5 Days a Week
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : IT/Software
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (3+ Years)